After earning a Bachelor of Arts in Psychology from Rutgers University and then a Master of Science in Clinical and Forensic Psychology from Drexel University, Kristen Fescoe began a career as a therapist at two prisons in Philadelphia. At the same time she volunteered as a rape crisis counselor, also in Philadelphia. After a few years in the field she accepted a teaching position at a local college where she currently teaches psychology courses. Kristen began writing in college and still enjoys her work as a writer, editor, professor and mother.
2001 - Bachelor of Arts in Psychlogy - Rutgers University
2003 - Master of Science in Clinical and Forensic Psychology - Drexel University
- Writing: Professional writer for 13 years, with experience in content writing, blogging, psychological assessment reports and business reports. Author of more than 100 web articles, one published thesis, ten industry reports and hundreds of blog posts. Two articles in 2015 achieved more than 200,000 likes and reposts.
- Marketing and Public Relations: Responsible for the social media marketing and public relations for a number of new products and businesses. Using excellent communication skills and understand of psychology helped to create a favorable image for new products and businesses.
- Editing: Editor of two online publications and one organizational newsletter. Experienced in copyediting, content editing, and proofreading.
- Business and Corporate Assessments: Had several opportunities to conduct assessments as an industrial / organizational psychologist and write detailed reports on topics including personality assessments, client assessments, and product reports.
- Research: An accomplished researcher both in the lab and online, many articles are heavily research based in nature.
Download my Resume